Natsudrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildcat Steampunk Draft 2 [Aether Sky]

Go down

Wildcat Steampunk Draft 2 [Aether Sky] Empty Wildcat Steampunk Draft 2 [Aether Sky]

Post  AirPig Sat May 29, 2010 12:46 am

I would have posted this yesterday but there was a slight breeze and a light drizzle that caused the power to go out until this afternoon.

Here there be an edited version (courtesy Emer's suggestions) of the first chapter of the Wildcat Steampunk story entitled Aether Sky, more or less in script formatting. It will likely have to be split up since it's 13 pages long. There's probably more editing that needs to be done as well. If you have suggestions or corrections, I will rip your fucking face off and replace it with whatever actor's face you deem better. In gratitude. No really, constructively criticize at will. Don't you want to look attractive?

Anyway, here it is. DOWNLOAD

EDIT: Ha ha, I spelled the title wrong. Well I'll say some more to make up for it.
The name of the ship has been changed to the Rocinante, so it's not "Wildcat Steampunk" anymore, more like "Rocinante Steampunk." Rocinante was the name of Don Quixote's horse, as any google search or literary guide will tell you. This has nothing to do with the plot, it just sounds cooler than Wildcat, and I've been listening to a lot of flamenco lately so that's played a part in this decision.
Also the font is in Courier. I read that that's the proper font to use for scripts, so there you go. This draft looks kind of like a newspaper without the snappy headlines or pictures.
I have a diagram Paint'd up of the docked ship in case my description is too confusing. Also have the picture that all the ships in general are based on. Go ahead and send me a message pertaining to either, or post here if you feel so inclined.
In the end, this is up for criticisms, suggestions, and in case any artfags feel like picking it up, as well as proof that shit is in fact getting done and we're all not sitting on our hands. And so, to quote Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that."

Last edited by AirPig on Sun May 30, 2010 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled title)
AirPig
AirPig

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum